This software supports Windows
(2000/XP/Vista) in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Version
1.62 is the last version of Wilbur reported to work with Windows 98 – the
current version does not. You will need a working OpenGL version 1.4 or later
implementation, even if you do not use the 3D preview feature. A multi-core
processor is recommended starting with version 1.63.
Changes in Version 1.83 of Wilbur [29 Jul 2014]
- Fixed a signed/unsigned error that crops up with very
large (e.g. 16384*8192) surfaces.
Changes in Version 1.82 of Wilbur [28 Jul 2014]
- Increased a limit in the Basin Fill operation on the x64
version to allow for larger surfaces.
Changes in Version 1.81 of Wilbur [09 Jun 2014]
- Fixed BT export (probably)
- Added V2 shader
- MFC 10 implementation. Now you can have a little
configurability (not too much, though).
- Seed controls for most random-based operations.
Changes in Version 1.80 of Wilbur [06 Sep 2012]
- Added PF angle map computation option.
Changes in Version 1.79 of Wilbur [Unreleased]
- Tidied up the code base a bit (users wouldn’t have noticed
Changes in Version 1.78 of Wilbur [29 Mar 2012]
- HF2 output wasn’t working properly for files larger than a
tile that weren’t a multiple of a power of two (seriously, who makes files
- Clone tool had gone AWOL; it’s back.
the Wilbur 32-bit Setup Program
the Wilbur 64-bit Setup Program
or View the very old Documentation (zipped PDF)
Back to the
main software page